Encouragement for New Grads with no experience:) - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 28 by icelindThank you for sharing and congrats! Sound advise for us who are also applying to nursing programs.
- Jan 29 by NurseBetty224I have the very same story, but God! Hired on the same day I was interviewed. I put my full trust in God and boy did he deliver, I'm absolutely thrilled with the hospital, their vision and mission. I could't agree with you more! Congratulations!
- Jan 30 by bk2schoolThank you for sharing. It's so good to hear that persistence does pay off. Congratulations and best of luck in your new position!
- Jan 30 by jtmarcy12Congradulatiions!!!!
- Jan 30 by savioalexcongratulations!!good inspiring story, thanks for sharing...
- Jan 30 by SENSUALBLISSINFLSo awesome, congratulations
I cannot wait for that to be me soon. I must admit I am so scared...as times goes by I am forgetting what I learned.
Thank you for reinforcing that there will be jobs for us.
- Jul 10 by anonymous 456Wonderful advice. I have to agree that all the "failures" allowed me to refine and be ready to accept the desired offer I did receive instead of any position I could get my hands on. In retrospect, I can see how I would not benefitted from landing a position at certain places I applied to just trying to get experience. My faith has taught me this principle: doors close for a reason, so that a door can open, the one you are meant to walk through.