Encouragement for New Grads with no experience:) - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 27 by ViolachCongrats and thanks for sharing!
- Jan 27 by BlackMurse1Well written, well said. The thing to take away from this is that you will appreciate your job more then others when you work your tail off for it. Use this kindled passion to role model while on the floor, it will encourage those around you to get better. Sometimes a little bit of suffering is good for the soul.
- Jan 27 by Nurse2b7337Newgrad503 thank you for posting this. You have persistence and Faith. It is hard for new grads so I've read. I'm not even accepted into a program yet but I've read about how hard it is to get a job. There is hope out there and you are the example of that. Keep on keeping on girl! Thanks for your encouragement and inspiration!!
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- Jan 27 by lildebbieYes it seems that way.New nurses have to have connections in order to get into the hospital...which is very devastating news to us new grads.
Congrats newgrad503!!! Thanks for the inspirational advice.
- Jan 28 by bTRUEThanks for the encouragement, God knows I can use it! I'm a new grad as well and it's been a LONG 6 months of frustration applying for RN jobs. I've applied to over 30 positions in various different hospitals and units in NY, with only 2 interviews and still nothing.... I hope things begin to look up like they did with you.
- Jan 28 by mctomamctomacongrats!!!
- Jan 28 by IloveNursing2214Congrats . I found 2 jobs right away after graduation . One offer is in the hospital that I love but not a specialty I'm interested in . I got hired for orthopedics i start next month. i'm just gonna do it for a year and move on after that . But us great to hear stories as yours !
- Jan 28 by nursehaftyCongratulations!! Thank you for sharing your inspiring story!
- Jan 28 by studentnurse1989Congratulations, and thank you so much for sharing!! I am not a RN, but a new grad LPN in Canada.