Wolford College October 2013 class anyone?? - Page 25Register Today!
- Aug 14 by Melissa ICU RNI did go through this entire forum and got a ton of helpful information. I will probably apply for admission for Fall 2014 because Feb 2014 will be my 1 year ICU off of orientation and I just don't want there to be any issues with the experience not being enough. I will probably already be one of the least experienced applicants! But, nursing is my 2nd bachelors degree and career so I don't want to waste any time...I'm not getting any younger Good luck to you nursejilly! Keep me posted on your application process and GRE and I'll do the same!
- Aug 22 by iceman1613Hey everyone. Congrats on getting accepted to Wolford College! I am completing my third semester in the program and begin clinicals this October 2013. If anyone has any questions about anything just PM me. Also, Melissa ICU RN you should most definintely apply for the February 14' class. The sooner you begin the soon it ends :-) Your GPA is more than good and the GRE seems to be very far down on their importance list regarding admissions, more of a formality to them. They've done this research that was actually published in the AANA Newsletter regarding what admission factors are indicative of success in CRNA school, and well the GRE didn't really mean jack squat, lol. Anyhow, congrats again Class 2015B! See you guys around.
- Aug 27 by nursejilly2005Does anyone know what the schedule will be like the first semester? What days are classes?
- Aug 28 by iceman1613The Fall 2013 schedule for the new incoming class 2015B is as follows:
Monday: 9-12 (Pharm) 1-3 (Chem & Physics) 330-730 (Adv. A&P)
Tuesday: 1-3 (Intro to NAP) 430-730 (Health Policy)
I'm in the program and they just posted the fall schedule for all the classes. Hope this helps.
- Aug 29 by iceman1613Nursejilly2005 ur inbox is full. I tried private messaging u.
- Aug 29 by nursejilly2005Iceman,
Sorry, I emptied it! Thanks.
- Aug 30 by UDM RNHello all. I'm looking forward to starting the program with everyone in a couple of months. Can someone get me into the FB group? My name is Eric Concepcion, from Macomb, MI. Thanks!
- Sep 21 by iceman1613Melissa ICU RN, your private message box is full. It won't let me respond to your financial aid question. You can send me your personal email if you want or clear some space. Just let me know. Congrats again!
- Dec 7 by Smug50It's been two months since the start of the school for Batch 2015B. Just want to touch base with you regarding your experiences looking for apartments, where did you end up to? Any suggestions on locations, infos about the pricing etc. Thank you..