Wolford College October 2013 class anyone?? - Page 10Register Today!
- Mar 11 by denver nurseGInny: I looked at apartments for about a half a day but it was rather overwhelming...make sure you use the net first to narrow down where you think you would like to live.
Ginny/Birddog: as far as interview goes, show up and you should get accepted interview with three peeps. They will ask you about your experience, how you financially plan to pay for school, what kind of O.R. cases you seen when shadowing? interview is about 7-10 minutes is all. No technical questions or anything crazy. Just personal, so relax, get some sleep, go to the beach...ye get the jest
- Mar 11 by BirddogThank you. Sounds good. Looking forward to it. Hope to see you this fall.
- Mar 11 by BirddogTre'RN,
I am not able to private message yet..I am not worried just anxious to interview. Interviewed at another school and it was not too bad, However, I know a few other people who had a rough go of it when they interviewed... From what I hear on this site Don't worry..be happy.
- Mar 12 by GinnyG-RnYeah I have about ten narrowed down that I will be looking at. Luckily I will be staying for a few days so hopefully it won't be an overwhelming process. Thanks for the info about the interview!
- Mar 12 by BirddogGood luck Ginny...See you there.
- Mar 13 by nursejilly2005Does anyone know statistics on how many students apply per year?
- Mar 16 by m8265sI'm interviewing April 19th! Starting to get a little anxious!
- Mar 16 by nursejilly2005Is it necessary to have a Florida license in order to apply? Thanks.
- Mar 16 by nursejilly2005MSU2009RN,
I am from Michigan and will be applying for the Feb 2014 start date. What part of Michigan are you from? I live near Flint but work in Ann Arbor. Good Luck!