Wolford college crna school Information - page 7
below please find information re: wolford college crna program. good luck in school everyone! hi, i recieved a letter for an interview at wolford. they gave me three dates. i was wondering if anyone who interviewed at... Read More
- 0Oct 29, '10 by BSE2000I have an interview next week Nov 4th. Can you please inform me of the interview day? What time does it start and how long can I expect to be there? I have a flight to catch and want to make sure I give myself enough time. What does the interview consist of? What is the best way to prepare myself? I am really nervous and want to be the best prepared! I am hoping to get into the Feb 2011 class. Thanks for any info you can contribute!
- 0Oct 30, '10 by lovescoffeeSo first, calm down! I stressed like crazy before my interview and it was definitley not needed! My interview started at 0900 and I left a little after noon. For us, they interviewed in the order of who signed in first. Basically, we showed up, they was a financial presentation, the director and assist. director talked and then we sat and waited to be called to interview. As for the interview, I read allnurses posts and made sure I could answer: why u want to go to wolford, why I want to be a crna, my strengths and weaknesses, and my financial readiness. The interviewers (there are 3) are amazing and not intimidating at all! I start feb 2011, hopeti see you then! Good luck and feel free to ask any other questions!!!
- 0Oct 30, '10 by PODESTAHey BSE2000,
I would suggest you get there and sign in as early as 0815 (because many people did) so you can be amongst the first group to interview to get out quicker and catch your flight. They interview by sign-in sheet. I was the second group to interview (which was like at 1100) and boy, waiting to get interviewed felt like decades. I can tell you the interview was the least stressful out of any interviews you have ever done! They simply just want to get to know you and only asked the questions as lovescoffee has mentioned. You will do fine! Hope to see you in the February class!
- 0Nov 15, '10 by NurseBanditHello everyone, I am new to this site but have been reading for a while now. I have an interview at Wolford in Dec, any one know how quickly student loans start coming in once applied for? I too may be looking to share housing for part of the week down there I will be commuting from Tampa area.
- 0Nov 15, '10 by NurseBanditI too am interviewing at Wolford in Dec. exploring options regarding shared housing a few times a week anyone have any info or ideas? Does anyone know how quickly student loans start once the application is submitted a little nervous on time frame from interview to funds for school.
- 0Nov 15, '10 by cherronmjCongrats to you as well NurseBandit. Once accepted and you apply for your student loans, it doesnt take long at all. If you are interviewing in Dec. you will be fine. I too am looking into rooming with someone for part of the week (I'm coming in from Jax.) Let me know how things are looking after your interview. Good Luck, I'm sure you will do fine.