Wolford college crna school Information - page 5
by cassius15 60,558 Views | 127 Comments
below please find information re: wolford college crna program. good luck in school everyone! hi, i recieved a letter for an interview at wolford. they gave me three dates. i was wondering if anyone who interviewed at... Read More
- 0Oct 6, '10 by thinkonceOkay here is the low down. Didactics are hell and then the first semester of clinicals they fool you into thinking that you will have "library days" at least once a week, but after your first semester you will in clinicals 5 to 6 days a week and on call at least one week a month. If that sounds fun to you, 60-80hours a week in the hospital, then enjoy. =]
- 0Oct 7, '10 by cherronmjPODESTA how was your interview? I interviewed in August and was accepted. I had to make a decision between Wolford and Fl Hosp. I choose Wolford. I like the fact that it is front loaded. I am looking for a roommate because I will be in Naples 2-3 days out of the week for class (if anyone is interested and starting in the Spring let me know). I choose Davenport as my clinical hub. I would like to hear from fellow classmates starting in the spring.
- 0Oct 14, '10 by PODESTAHey, I should be getting my letter in a week but if I do get accepted, I'm staying at my cousin's place to save money :/. But during orientation, I do remember another lady stating that she would need a roommate too because she will be commuting from Tampa. Hopefully she checks this website.
- 0Oct 17, '10 by GassygirlQuote from cherronmji just recently sent in the last of my admission info per their request for feb 2011. must be some spaces still available, if i get in i am looking for a roommate or someone to share hotel costs with. i live about 4 hours away. when did u get in, what was your gre score, and how did the interview go..... not being nosey, just asking because im sooooooooo very nervous and curiousPODESTA, have you heard anything yet? Where will you be relocating from? I am looking to room with someone for 2-3 days a week. Keep me posted. Good Luck!!!
Deleted name by Traumarus.
- 0Oct 17, '10 by GassygirlQuote from PODESTAare there any spots lessHey, I thought it went great! They told us we will get our letters in 2 weeks. I need to create more posts so I can pm you and others. Wolford is my first choice but I also have another interview with another school coming up.. I'll let you know of the results soon.