Wolford college crna school Information - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 25, '10 by cassius15sicu3 is correct. they are very good instructors and really want everyone to learn. itís night and day from what you thought you knew or learned in nursing school or the icu. they don't want you to memorize they want you to learn the material in a molecular view. my experience so far has been good. wolford was a great choice and glad i came so far.
- Mar 25, '10 by jenrn2008You don;t need CCRN for Wolford ( though it will give you an edge).
1. what brought you hear?
2. why do you want to be a CRNA?
3. What ICU did you work at and what type of patients did you care for?
4. how do you plan to finance your educaion and survive finanially during school?
the whole interview took less than 10 minutes!
If you get an interview,.... you will most likely be accepted!
- Mar 26, '10 by IamanRnWhat was your GRE score, if you don't mind me asking?
- Mar 26, '10 by suvatata94I'm currently applying to Wolford COllege and need advice- What are they looking for in the "Letter of Intent?" After you send an application how much time passed before they will tell you if you got an interview?
- Mar 26, '10 by dblakehowellAnyone starting at Wolford in the fall of 2010? Naples seems like a pretty lax place to live.... can't wait to start....
- Mar 26, '10 by jenrn2008I didnt have to take the GRE since I have a Masters in another field. I know somone who got in with a GRE score of 900.
In you letter of intent, focus on why you want to be a crna and how your experience as an ICU nurse has allow you to develop the critical thinking skills that will ultimately make you a competent CRNA....
I applied in July. I got an invitation for an interview in September. I got an acceptance letter in October.
- Mar 31, '10 by jenrn2008I am starting in the Fall! Can't wait!!!
- Apr 2, '10 by suvatata94Jen,
I saw youe postings that you got accepted to a few CRNA schools. Which one did you finally decided to go?
- Apr 3, '10 by jenrn2008Either Wolford or University of Miami, I wiil decide this summer but have paid the deposit for both.
- Apr 5, '10 by clarkbli go to wolford....