Wolford college crna school Information - page 3
by cassius15 61,620 Views | 127 Comments
below please find information re: wolford college crna program. good luck in school everyone! hi, i recieved a letter for an interview at wolford. they gave me three dates. i was wondering if anyone who interviewed at... Read More
- 0Mar 25, '10 by cassius15sicu3 is correct. they are very good instructors and really want everyone to learn. itís night and day from what you thought you knew or learned in nursing school or the icu. they don't want you to memorize they want you to learn the material in a molecular view. my experience so far has been good. wolford was a great choice and glad i came so far.
- 0Mar 25, '10 by jenrn2008You don;t need CCRN for Wolford ( though it will give you an edge).
1. what brought you hear?
2. why do you want to be a CRNA?
3. What ICU did you work at and what type of patients did you care for?
4. how do you plan to finance your educaion and survive finanially during school?
the whole interview took less than 10 minutes!
If you get an interview,.... you will most likely be accepted!
- 0Mar 26, '10 by jenrn2008I didnt have to take the GRE since I have a Masters in another field. I know somone who got in with a GRE score of 900.
In you letter of intent, focus on why you want to be a crna and how your experience as an ICU nurse has allow you to develop the critical thinking skills that will ultimately make you a competent CRNA....
I applied in July. I got an invitation for an interview in September. I got an acceptance letter in October.