Wolford - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 13, '09 by younjtHi Jennrn2008, I recently applied to Wolford but have not yet heard anything from them.. After you applied, how long until you received your interview invite? Also, if you don't mind, what were your stats? I'm pretty green as far as experience goes but all other stats are pretty good.. Thanks in advance!!
- Sep 13, '09 by rhymechizelThey just want to get to know you. They'll ask: why do you want to be a CRNA, whats a strength and a weakness, are you emotionally and physically ready for school and to be a CRNA, what is your preferred clinical site, what is the unit you work in like, and thats all I can think of. No clinical questions just general stuff.
- Sep 18, '09 by jenrn2008it took about 2-3 weeks before I was scheduled for an interview... the interview went ok. but now I am axiously waiting for the response.
- Sep 25, '09 by janaynayDo yourself a favor and go to a school that's attached to a university. With only a handful of full time staff, there is a strange type of gang mentality, and if you're the lucky recipient, there goes your hard earned money down the drain. Larger more established schools have ethics committees, and student manuals that don't change when the wind blows. You may be lucky enough not to have these problems, but why take the chance.
- Oct 8, '09 by jamiecrna25Hi Jen! I, too, was at the interview on Sept. 17th. Have you heard yet? I haven't and I'm going nuts! I thought my interview went real well, but this waiting is making me lose my confidence!
- Oct 8, '09 by jenrn2008HI Jamie! I remember u!!!! I was the second girl that went for an interview.... the one from Atlanta. I think you and the other guy from South Carolina went after me... Nope still haven't heard anything.... I spoke to Lori last week and she said that it will take 6-8 weeks (standard answer I guess). I have been checking the mail everyday.... (didn't check yesterday though, but I am not hopeful it came yet). I was thinking that since I applied for Fall 2010, they were giving my application last priority, but I guess they are just slow. I remember telling yoiu that one of my coworkers got admitted during the interview then got her letter after 2 weeks... I am losing confidence too, but am comforted in that fact that I am not the only one. :imbar
- Oct 6, '10 by thinkonceDon't go. Especially if you are a person of color; they have just begun applying for new grants for a more diverse population (they like money). If you do decide to go after didactics GO TO TAMPA OR DAVENPORT DO NOT STAY IN NAPLES.