University at Buffalo-beginning Fall 2010 class!!!Register Today!
- by natbug Dec 1, '09Hello out there! I am trying to find out who will be joining me in theclass beginning Fall 2010 at University at Buffalo anesthesia program.
- 13,223 Views
- Dec 13, '09 by alishamalhotraI got in too natbug. whats ur real name if u don't mind sharing. u can pm meLast edit by sirI on Dec 13, '09
- Dec 13, '09 by natbugHey Alisha! I just moved from New Orleans to Rochester, so to answer your question, yes and no. I am so glad that you are going to be in my class. Do you know how many students will be accepted?
- Dec 23, '09 by cmrez23Hey guys! Im from Buffalo, NY and have lived here my entire life. I will also be starting at UB CRNA school this fall. I was told that 16 students were accepted out of the 40 that were interviewed. I completed my undergraduate studies at UB, and am more than willing to answer any questions about the area. I am truly looking forward to meeting my classmates!
- Dec 23, '09 by natbugI am so excited to meet all of you!!!
- Dec 24, '09 by natbugHey guys! I just e-mailed someone who started the program this past semester to see how it was and if they had any tips/must-haves for us. I will relay what she says to you guys. Have a great holiday! - nat
- Dec 24, '09 by alishamalhotraHey do u guys know if we have any orientation day yet.
- Dec 26, '09 by natbugI haven't heard anything
- Jan 6, '10 by junglernInterview day its coming for me, any advice!
January 19, i did not know we were 40 for interview only.
2. for one seat, not that bad, i wish we all get accepted.
guys at this point any input would be a bless for me.
thanks Natbug again and again.
Happy new year to everyone.