Programs with oral boards instead of research/thesis projectRegister Today!
- by dewbler Mar 31, '10All you current SRNAs,
Which CRNA programs require oral boards instead of a research/thesis project?
- 2,184 Views
- Apr 1, '10 by Class2011All three programs through Central Connecticut State Univ provide an option and strongly prefer that you take an oral board.
- Apr 1, '10 by dewblerThanks for the reply. I really appreciate the info.
- Apr 3, '10 by shandsburnRN-CRNABarry University in Miami, Florida. We took a 200 question written comprehensive exam over the entire program rather than a thesis paper.
- Sep 28, '12 by marco346Class2011 did you go to st. raphael, new britain or memorial hospital school of nurse anesthesia?
- Nov 26, '12 by KateSICURNSamuel Merritt University in Oakland, CA has oral boards.
- Nov 27, '12 by goodgriefAt Georgetown Univ, we had oral exams every semester PLUS we did research as well, our research was in a group of 3