I got in!!!!!!! St. Raphael in CTRegister Today!
- by marco346 Dec 18, '12Hello everyone, just wanted to first off thank everyone I met on here and even those I did not. Regardless of n e interaction, I can't talk highly enough about this website. I started out this journey without a clue in the world. By reading many of the threads n post on here, I gained invaluable insight to helping me get where I am today. Thank you so very much to you all.
Now that I'm in, just curious if n e other fellow students r on here. Would love to meet some. Also if n e one or current students have some further insight on the school or advice, I would definitely appreciate n e thing that comes my way.
- 3,842 Views
- Dec 18, '12 by vic810congrats...i got in too....see you in may
- Dec 18, '12 by marco346Hi Vic, thank u n congrats to u as well. R u from the area? If not, when r u planning on moving? I'm from mass n still debating move time n contemplating a per diem job. I heard they pay well ct for nsg jobs. In n e case its nice to meet a fellow future classmate.
- Dec 19, '12 by vic810im in ny....not sure when im moving- maybe april? im def not gonna work as i think its gonna be hardcore enough with the studying
- Dec 25, '12 by marco346Hi Vic, O cool, i'm from MA. I'm guessin i'm moving around that time or mid may. we'll c. Has anyone contacted you regarding filing financial aid. that's one part i dont wanna miss. lol. In any case, i wish you the best. And Merry Christmas. i Hope you're enjoying the special day.
- Dec 25, '12 by VasoactiveRNCongrats on ur acceptance. Any insight on what to expect from the interview.
- Dec 26, '12 by marco346Hi VasocativeRN,
Happy Holidays. The interview process was alright. All the applicants met in the same room. The director went over the program, clinicals and any information pertaining to the time you will be spending at the school. After that, we were all led out in groups to tag along with some students for a tour thru their OR. The remainder of the group stay in the conference room and mingle with other current students. You're given plenty of time to speak with them individually and get any questions you may have answered. Then each applicant individually meet with the admission committee(propably 4-5 people at once). Afterwards, you're free to go home. Are you planning on applynig there or scheduled for an interview. If you are, best of luck.
- Dec 30, '12 by VasoactiveRNThanx for the info. Just wanted some general insight into interview process.