DMH BradleyRegister Today!
- by crazylilkelly Jun 18, '09Anyone out there go to DMH Bradley CRNA program? How do you like it? Any advice to prepare for the particular program? Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=401552©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,326 Views
- Aug 24, '10 by NIUredblackI heard they are doing away with their CRNA program...
- Aug 25, '10 by traumaRUsHmm - interesting - I know several CRNA's who I've worked with that attended Bradley, liked the program and have been very successful.
- Aug 30, '10 by chgoreidDMH actually just partnered with Millikin to offer it. Not sure the fate of Bradley's program, but the didactic will now be at Millikin while the clinical is at DMH as before.
- Aug 31, '10 by traumaRUsBradley is looking to setting up clinicals locally in Peoria at this time.
IMHO - that would be fantastic - would open up the program to those who simply can't stop their lives and move for the clinicals to Decatur.
Will just have to wait and see.