Bloomsburg U interviewRegister Today!
- by 37icurn Oct 31, '11Has anyone received information regarding when interviews will be conducted. The application deadline was Oct 1. Thanks for any replies.
- 830 Views
- Nov 27, '11 by bloomRNI applied very early to the program, and just received a packet in the mail a few days ago inviting me to interview. The interview date they assigned me is December 14. However, I have already accepted a position at another CRNA program. So, I emailed the director and politely declined the interview. SO, I know for a fact that they have started notifying people (my letter was dated Nov. 15), and it appears as though interviews begin mid December. Hope this helps, and good luck!
- Nov 28, '11 by 37icurnI got a letter a few days ago. Unfortunalely, I did not get an interview, but I did get accepted elsewhere and already started taking my MSN classes. Thanks for replying, what program did you get accepted to. Good luck.
- Nov 28, '11 by bloomRNI was accepted to Thomas Jefferson University and to the University of Pennsylvania...decided to go to U-Penn. What program were you accepted to? Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!!
- Nov 28, '11 by 37icurnLaSalle University/ Frank J Tornetta, congrats to you as well