No, I'm still waiting too. I spoke to them last Thursday. They still hadn't made the decisions yet then. They said they should know by the beginning of this week. You can call them to find out. They will tell you even if you haven't received your letter once they decide.
Apr 10, '07
So....what did they tell you, Neurogeek?
Apr 11, '07
I didn't call. I am too chicken.....but I'm pretty sure the mailman thinks I'm psychotic now. Hopefully it will come today. If not, I may call....I don't know.........:uhoh21: