Anyone attend CAMC?Register Today!
- by TNSICU Mar 2, '08Recently accepted and looking for anyone attending or have attended CAMC's CRNA program in WV. Would like to hear your opinion's about the program and area.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=285907©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,043 Views
- Mar 2, '08 by berryQuote from TNSICUI am currently a sr at camc feel free to send any questionsRecently accepted and looking for anyone attending or have attended CAMC's CRNA program in WV. Would like to hear your opinion's about the program and area.
- Mar 3, '08 by BravoKiloI will be at CAMC starting in June. I have done a lot of research into this school and actually moved to this area in hopes of getting accepted. Most of the CRNAs I work with graduated from there and had great experiences with the program. Are you starting in June?
- Mar 3, '08 by TNSICUThanks for your response guys. Im feeling a bit overwhelmed. I just recieved my letter of acceptance this weekend for the June class. Im in the process of getting all my ducks in a row for my wife and I to sell the house, get loans, etc.. I have a ton of questions for both of you and will be contacting you. I appreciate any advice/tips you can offer. Im ready to get the ball rollin'!!!
- Mar 10, '08 by ised8emI just found out about a week and a half ago that I got accepted to CAMC for this year. I think I'm going to try to negotiate a contract with someone instead of taking out loans but I'm curious as to whether the salary should be higher if the doctorate progam is approved. Any ideas???