Anybody get in at University of Tennessee Chattanooga for 2011Register Today!
This is a discussion on Anybody get in at University of Tennessee Chattanooga for 2011 in Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist (SRNA), part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... I was just wondering how many have heard back from the University of Tennessee Chattanooga CRNA...by sleepeasy Nov 5, '10I was just wondering how many have heard back from the University of Tennessee Chattanooga CRNA program. They just held the interviews. How many did they take for the next years class? I am an alternate and sweating bullets for a spot...
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=514414©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,748 Views
- Nov 6, '10 by dstinc1913hi! I applied, got in, yipee!!! But I am going to decline, hopefully that will open up a seat for you!
- Nov 14, '10 by PackerBackerRNI got in!
- Nov 14, '10 by PackerBackerRNI got in! Hopefully a spot will open up for you!
- Nov 14, '10 by RN1980packerbacker i sent you a pm.
- Sep 18, '11 by kimora25Quote from PackerBackerRNHello I am very interested in CRNA. What was the lowest gpa of the student accepted in your class? Did everyone graduate that were accepted in the program? Were the teachers positive and helpful? How were the clinical sites and clinical instructors? Thank you so much. What is the best way to contact you I would really enjoy speaking with you.I got in!
- Sep 20, '11 by kimora25Does anyone know what student nurse anesthetist are doing for finances while in school in addition to loans?
- Oct 7, '11 by PackerBackerRNKimora25...you can PM me and I'll answer your questions. I have no idea what the lowest GPA was. I actually don't know anyone's GPA. Just never asked. I can tell you it is a GREAT school, and the faculty is outstanding.