Anybody get into USC CRNA?Register Today!
- by Easterdragon May 12, '08Was wondering if anyone got into University of Southern California's CRNA program?
- 4,181 Views
- May 14, '08 by o SHARKBAIT oI'm in and attending in the Fall. How about you?
- May 23, '08 by VegasNurse05Do you know if USC accepts people w/ ADNs but Bachelors in other sciences?
- May 23, '08 by EasterdragonHey Vegas Nurse,
That's a really good question. You may want to call the school or email the school and find out. The program director and her secretary are very helpful and quick to respond. It's better to find out from the source.
I know some schools don't care whether you have a Bachelor's in something else, but I think the majority of the CRNA schools do want you to have a Bachelor's in Nursing... even though CRNA is very much science based and USC is a Master's in Science, not a Master's in Nursing.
I hope that helps a little bit.
- May 20, '10 by jpeters84easterdragon,
What did you think of the USC Program? Do you have any advice on how to best prepare myself to gain admission there?