Accepted to U Penn!! Now in need of syllabus - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 3, '11 by BxRN0808Did anyone wear a skirt suit? I plan on wearing on and was wondering if it was a bit too much? 4 days till my interview and I am so anxious. I wanted to thank you guys for the help. This thread has been a godsend.
- Sep 4, '11 by love-d-ORI did, but it was just above the knee.
- Sep 14, '11 by BxRN0808Here's an update: Went on the interview, I don't think I did so well. I was very nervous and I know I answered the research question inappropriately. Praying they saw past the nerves ( being interviewed by 4 people is new to me). How long did it take for UPenn to get back to the interviewed?
- Sep 16, '11 by ICU, RN, BSN, B.S.CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
- Sep 20, '11 by kimora25Does anyone know what student nurse anesthetist are doing for finances while in school in addition to loans?
- Sep 21, '11 by love-d-ORNada! Saved up some and liquidated some investements
- Sep 22, '11 by I_See_You_RNQuote from BxRN0808Here's an update: Went on the interview, I don't think I did so well. I was very nervous and I know I answered the research question inappropriately. Praying they saw past the nerves ( being interviewed by 4 people is new to me). How long did it take for UPenn to get back to the interviewed?
about 4 weeks I think. And with interviews you never know. I had one job interview and thought that I did stellar, we branched off on so many different topics, he fed into it by whipping out research that he was doing, .. it just so happen that I had done a pseudo-research capstone project in college on that same exact topic and to present it to hospital board,... so we had lots to talk about.... did not get the job. Every other interview that i've been on in life,... lil to alot nervous, doubted that I did well... always got the job/position/admission. Its just one of those things...
- Oct 3, '11 by SRNA4UCongrats on getting in to U Penn. I got accepted to Drexel. I'm not too familiar with the area but I think U Penn and Drexel are very near each other. I'm also looking for cheap apartment as well. The school has grad dorm for only $900/month with all utilities included but the rooms are only 10" x 10". That's really small but the dorms are located right across the street from the school. The only issue that remains is parking. They charge so much to park in Philly.
- Oct 17, '11 by monroekellyI too got accepted into Upenn's program for 2012. Besides the thread posted about some of the details of the program, does any one have more info about this program??Last edit by monroekelly on Oct 17, '11
- Oct 17, '11 by BxRN0808Ok Update: I did not get in. I had the feeling I didn't when I left the interview, so it wasn't surprising. However, I have another interview, so experience is now on my side. Congrats to all who got in!!!