UTHSC Memphis BSN-DNP FNP Fall 2012Register Today!
- by driven1 May 5, '12Hi! I was recently accepted into the BSN to DNP program at UT Memphis for fall 2012 admission into the Family Nurse Practitioner program. Just wanted to reach out to anyone else planning to attend in the fall. Thought it would be great to meet some of my classmates and have someone else's support as we prepare for school!! Let me hear from you! Also, if you have attended/are attending please share your experiences. Thanks!!
- 2,604 Views
- Jul 29, '12 by CuriousRN84I have been accepted in the UTHSC DNP program for the Acute Care and FNP dual track...orientation is a week away and I am super excited!!!))))
- Jul 30, '12 by driven1Finally!! a reply...LOL! Congrats to you! I'm so excited and nervous about next week! My name is Katese Rutherford.
- Jul 30, '12 by CuriousRN84Hi driven1!! I just sent u a pvt message!!)
- Sep 28, '12 by SCSTxRNI'm strongly considering applying to their psych-family dnp program, would love any info y'all can provide on how things are done, how often you have to go to campus, etc..
- Nov 3, '12 by 2BlessedRNHello can you guys give any advice on applying? Like gpa, how long you been a nurse, how was the interview, anything to increase the chance of getting in. I'm applying, and I'm nervous. How is the program so far?
- Dec 8, '12 by 2BlessedRNQuote from CuriousRN84How is school going? Im Applying for next year.I have been accepted in the UTHSC DNP program for the Acute Care and FNP dual track...orientation is a week away and I am super excited!!!))))
- Feb 6 by 2BlessedRNQuote from dstrong2Hey, I only been a nurse for years. I heard it was pretty hard to get into. My plan is to do the family practice. What's your plan and how long you been a nurse? Also do you live in Memphis. They sent me an email saying we should know if we will have an interview by feb. 27.
Hello, I am also applying and wondering if you have any insight? How long have you been a nurse? What track are you applying too? Is pretty difficult to get into? Thank you.
- Feb 6 by dstrong2I applied to the dual family psych and fnp program. I I have been an RN since 2005. I don't live in memphis I am currently living in Florida. I am extremely nervous about getting in. I don't think I have much of a chance. Have you heard how many applicants they usually have and how many they accept? Where do you live? I can't send private messages but you can email me at email@example.com