University of South Florida ACNP Spring 2013Register Today!
- by grace390 Oct 10, '12Hi all;
I recently found out that I was accepted to USF in Tampa's AG-ACNP program for the Spring 2013. I am still in awe as I believe it is their inaugural class from attending the graduate information session this past summer. I have searched the threads to see if anyone started one,but basically I just wanted to reach out and hear from all who will be starting in the spring at USF as an MSN student, as we will all have the same classes for awhile regardless of track. Hope to hear from all the future USF APN's soon
- 2,958 Views
- Oct 15, '12 by alexa625congratulations on getting in! i'm still waiting to find out...i applied for the fnp track and they said that one usually takes awhile to hear back from because they have so many applicants are you planning on going full time or part time?
- Oct 15, '12 by grace390Hey alexa;I know I heard that the FNP track is the most competitive. Today is the last day they are accepting apps so you should know no later than 6 weeks from today. I hope that you get in for the spring . I applied for part time as I work full time . What did you choose ? And why FNP? I chose ACNP because I want to do outpatient cardiology , and they usually round in the hospital. I'm a new grad so don't really have much RN experience to pull from.Grace
- Dec 3, '12 by VidaUrbanaHi, I'm applying to the Fall class for the FNP.
- Dec 3, '12 by RN SamWell I'll be the different one. I'm applying for the Fall PNP track. Congrats on getting accepted!
- Dec 19, '12 by VidaUrbanaDid everyone attend USF for undergraduate?
- Dec 19, '12 by RN SamI did attend undergrad there.
- Dec 19, '12 by VidaUrbanaOk! How was it? And did anyone attend of the graduate sessions? I was thinking of attending one.
- Dec 26, '12 by VidaUrbanaHi, Sam. I replied back to your message but your inbox is full.
- Dec 26, '12 by RN SamOk I deleted some.