University of South Alabama, MSN Emergency NP Dual Role, Spring 2012 startRegister Today!
- by LIZZYICU Oct 20, '12I was just accepted into the University of South Alabama's online Advanced Emergency NP dual role program, MSN option, with a Spring start. Is anyone else in the program, or will anyone be starting at the same time? Any advice from previous graduates?
- 6,490 Views
- Oct 22, '12 by ED Nurse StephHi Lizzy Nice to meet you. Congratulations on your recent acceptance. I just got accepted also. I got my letter on Saturday. I'm really excited...and extremely nervous. I'm so glad that you posted on here. I would love to get to know each other a little bit before the program starts. Hopefully we can become study partners. So nice to "know" someone. I find that it's hard to "get to know" people in the online school environment. I would love to exchange information with you and help each other get through this! Again... Congrats
- Oct 22, '12 by LIZZYICUThank you Perioddrama and Stephanie, and congratulations to you, too, Stephanie!
It's great that someone else is in the exact program! Right now I can't send PMs because I have less than 15 posts. I guess Allnurses.com makes members post to a certain amount before they allow personal messages, to help prevent spam. I'll work on posting a little more, so I can send you my email address.
I'm really nervous, too! It's been awhile since I took more than one class at a time... my ADN to BSN program staggered classes so they were faster-paced, but there was only one to focus on. Also, that Securexam proctor device we have to get is pretty crazy, finger-printing and video-taping 360 degrees while we take exams!
- Oct 22, '12 by LIZZYICUWhoops, I posted my response without refreshing the page and didn't see your last post, Stephanie. Email sent!
- Nov 19, '12 by LIZZYICUThat would be great!
Also I just realized I put Spring 2012 in the topic title here instead of Spring 2013 ... sorry for any confusion!Last edit by LIZZYICU on Nov 19, '12 : Reason: wrong date
- Dec 4, '12 by LIZZYICUMy registration time started yesterday at 9 AM. I added NUR 607 and NUR 545, giving me 6 credit hours. One of the USA CON advisors *******informed me that NUR 608 may be taken in a different semester of the program. I will be doing that, since I am nervous about taking 3 graduate-level classes at once while working full time, and this would let me ease into the program more smoothly without adding any more semesters. I am in section 804 of both classes.Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Dec 16, '12 : Reason: ToS--privacy, do not post names of school faculty/personnel