Are there any African American NNP students here?Register Today!
- by GreenVeggieRN Apr 4, '12Would love to chat if you're out there!
- Apr 15, '12 by RNGO4ITYes, I'm sure there are plenty of us out here...go to facebook Family Nurse Practitioner Networking Site...most are all ready FNPs in biz for themself...some are not...good luck
However when it comes to networking the only color is green...lol
- Apr 18, '12 by Spoiled1is the name of the group Family Nurse Practitioner Networking site? I couldn't find it on FB. I am AA and interested in going back to get my FNP as well!
- Apr 19, '12 by Mom To 4There are a bunch of folks on here that are about to begin a BSN to DNP program through Loyola University. While I am not African American we do have quite a few women that are in my cohort. They are members of this site as well.
- Apr 19, '12 by RNGO4ITHey I think that's great. I will be finishing my post-master for FNP this year...thank you Jesus!
- Apr 19, '12 by RNGO4IT@Veggie, sent you a private IM with email
- Apr 25, '12 by NerdyNikkiHi my fellow students,I'm AA and heading back to school for my FNP. Would love to continue to keep this line of communication open. Need all the support I can get : ) anyone doing MSN or DNP??
- Apr 28, '12 by CCRNDivaTo the OP, are you just looking for Neonatal NP (NNP) students? If so, you may have a hard time. Doesn't seem to be many NNP students period as there aren't many NNP programs around.
- May 4, '12 by EDRN2010Right now doing MSN with the possibility of continuing for my DNP once I am done with my MSN. Would love to keep in touch as well to have some encouragement along the way.
- May 6, '12 by PedsNP2b2013Quote from NerdyNikkiIm a AA student working on my MSN.... Im doing PNP. Are you almost done your program?Hi my fellow students,I'm AA and heading back to school for my FNP. Would love to continue to keep this line of communication open. Need all the support I can get : ) anyone doing MSN or DNP??Last edit by PedsNP2b2013 on May 6, '12 : Reason: spelling