St Louis University MSNRegister Today!
- by mtsteelhorse Jun 27, '12Just wondering if anyone has or is currently attending the online MSN NP program at SLU? I would love to get the inside scoop on this school. Thanks in advance!
- Jul 13, '12 by mtsteelhorseAnyone out there???
- Sep 9, '12 by allisa07Quote from mtsteelhorseI am in my first semester of the ANP program at slu. Program seems great so far. Professors respond quickly to questions. My advisor has been very helpful. I plan on graduating dec 2014.Just wondering if anyone has or is currently attending the online MSN NP program at SLU? I would love to get the inside scoop on this school. Thanks in advance!
- Sep 9, '12 by mtsteelhorseYou must be going FT??? How are the classes? Hard to work and go to school? Rigorous? I would love details. Thanks and good luck to you!
- Nov 20, '12 by PsychastheniaQuote from mtsteelhorseHi, Mtsteelhorse, I recently came across one of your posts where you mention you will start the NP program at SLU in the spring. How many credits is the Psychiatric NP program? I read their MSN programs are between 38-45 credits. Thank you.Just wondering if anyone has or is currently attending the online MSN NP program at SLU? I would love to get the inside scoop on this school. Thanks in advance!
- Nov 20, '12 by mtsteelhorseI am in the psych/mental health track which is 41 credits. I'm not sure about the other MSN areas. I hear it's an excellent school. Here's a link:Graduate Admission at Saint Louis University : Saint Louis University Graduate School : SLU
Let me know if you have more questions. I'm just gearing up for Jan.
- Nov 24, '12 by PsychastheniaI'm interested in the same program. Do you know whether it can be completed in three semesters? I understand that it's fully online which is a better option for me than the Vanderbilt program. I like Vanderbilt because it's accelerated. Was wondering if SLU is accelerated too. Thank you.
- Nov 24, '12 by mtsteelhorseNo, SLU isn't accelerated. I think it can be completed in just over 2 years but that's FT with 675 total clinical hours. I need at least 3 years.
- Nov 25, '12 by PsychastheniaI will need to give it some thought. My goal is to finish as soon as possible. Congratulations on your admission and good luck with the new program!
- Nov 26, '12 by PsychastheniaBtw, do you know of any other MSN accelerated programs? I only know about Vanderbilt.