Samford University FNP-January 2014 StartRegister Today!
- by nursingisawesome Oct 10Hey everyone! I just received my notification letter about getting into Samford university FNP for January 2014.
I would like to know if anyone has gone there and has any tips for success, tips for studying, etc.
Also, is there anyone starting in January 2014?!
- Oct 10 by SlyFoxRNI'm applying for Fall I think. Not sure yet. What made you choose it?
- Oct 10 by nursingisawesomeI chose it because it is considered one of the best online programs for FNP and it has a great reputation!
- Oct 10 by SlyFoxRNOh really? Where did you find that info? I've been looking all over but can't find much on it..
- Oct 11 by nursingisawesomeI just looked online and this forum for people's opinions that attended and then I looked at the university as a whole with acceptance rates, tuition, number of students, etc. The great reputation is from people who have said that it is a wonderful school on this forum. If you look it up, there is a lot of high regard for it!
- Oct 16 by Nurse2longHello,
I was accepted for Jan 2014 as well. I am from Texas. We should talk...is there a way to private message on this site? Wonder how many will be in our cohort? Congrats :-)
- Oct 17 by nursingisawesomeAwesome! Congrats to you both! I can't wait to meet you all and hopefully form a study group! I am moving to Arizona next week so technically I will be in AZ not IL
- Oct 18 by Lightattheend05Hi Everyone! I will be starting the program in January as well. I look forward to meeting you all