Samford University FNP Program? - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 4, '11 by robbnp22bsnanat....heres the patho text info...
McCance K. and Huether, S. (2010). Pathophysiology: the biologic basis for disease in Adults and Children. (6th ed.) Elsevier Science. ISBN: 978-0-323-06584-9
- Aug 4, '11 by nurseabby28bsnanat2,
I'm not sure about the scholarships since I just found out I got in this week. I contacted Samford about applying for the January term, and got a prompt reply that they were still accepting applications for the fall term. If you go to the website & click on the FNP program, you will see whom to contact. My dealings with this institution, thus far, have been WONDERFUL. The staff is super-helpful. Hope this helps.
- Oct 5, '11 by rach12bsnHey Rob, I'm currently in the Samford program and the pharm midterm is coming up, any advice on what/how to study?
- Oct 10, '11 by robbnp22rach12...sorry for the delay....if i recall correctly, the mid term wasnt loaded with specifics per se but you need to know classes and difft types of Abx etc...Are you using the study sheets provided by the instructor? Classically, theyve been spot on and very helpful :-) Lemme know if you need anything else!
Keep up the hard work!
- Jun 22 by bulldog2013I am heading to orientation this August, any suggestions on what hotel to stay at? Restaurants to try, and maybe some local attractions to visit while in town?
- Sep 23 by lynn1027Anyone willing to provide their admission statistics? I will be a new grad with no experience, planning to apply in August 2014? My current GPA is a 3.67 -- Is that competitive?
- Oct 13 by a.houtrouwDoes anyone know if for the coming semester they have switched to the 11th edition of Bates, it's available on Amazon but it's like $75 more that the 10th edition.