Need a preceptor? Click here! - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 4, '11 by questioningRNJust wanted to check back and see if anyone is in the New England area and willing to precept in the area of APRN Psychiatric Mental Health?
Please, contact me!
- Jul 4, '11 by WyndDrivenRainHave you tried any of the drug and alcohol rehabs in MA or RI? Even if they don't have a psychiatrist or psych NP on staff they generally contract with at least one to come in and do psych evals for their patients with co-occuring disorders. Maybe they would have some leads. Have you joined the state NP organizations? I know the MA one allows you to send out a preceptor request letter that gets mailed to all members. I get them all the time. I hope that helps.
- Aug 3, '11 by k'smommyHi,
I'm in search of an NP preceptor in family practice or internal medicine. I live in the Charlotte area if any one knows anybody.
- Sep 15, '11 by nursegreenHi everyone, I will be in my last semester of Transitions for ANP in Jan. We are being given the opportunity to provide areas of specialty that we would like to try in that last semester. Does anyone know of a preceptor in Dermatology that is willing to take NP students in Tampa, Fl?
- Sep 22, '11 by HAPPYNPROUDI'm looking for nurse practitioner preceptors in St. Louis. I'm going through the list on the npfinder website, but I'm sure I will need more just in case. Please message me if you know anyone in the area. I'm in the MSN/FNP program through George Washington University.
- Sep 22, '11 by zenmanI work with ages 13 and up in a Community Mental Health Center in New Mexico. I'd be glad to precept if my boss allows it.
- Oct 29, '11 by Lore77Nursegreen
Can you tell me more information about your NP program.
Im really interested.
- Nov 1, '11 by hdawsonrn1I am a family nurse practitioner student desperately seeking a preceptor for pediatric clinical. I had to sit out the last two semesters. I have been sending out letters and making phone calls with no luck. I have tried friends, co-workers, np websites, and contacted pediatric offices. I live in the Dallas area. Please contact me if you can help.