how did you pass the ancc certification exam - Page 24Register Today!
- Aug 16, '12 by Aussierules1985I am about to take the ANCC but already passed on first attempt the AANP. If you feel even tolerable at clinical knowledge, especially since we all have been studying for the last few years (well my case ) .. take the AANP. I took Amelie's review course and i'd just recommend that alone, best and easiest/simplest study guide ever but it was enough.
Either way good luck! Going insane attempting to crack the ANCC enigma that is scheduled for me next thursday!
- Aug 26, '12 by mbradyI am preparing to take AANC in few weeks. Thanks ...Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Aug 26, '12 : Reason: Tos-solicitation
- Jan 5 by ApriscillaHi! Don't look at the unsuccessful attempts at failure. They are not. You are enough to past the exam. Think of your 3 attempts as preparation to pass. Take some time away from everyone and your books. Clear your mind from all your thoughts about your past attempts and how you feel. Find a new place to start and add only positive thoughts and goals. You cannot look at it as failure because you did not fail. You are intelligent because you completed the program. Failure is for those who never tried and those who quit. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>> There is a saying that I found a few weeks ago and I want you to think about it as you prepare to take the exam and PASS!!!! Here is the quote by Samuel Becket. Think about it and reflect on how far you have come and how how far you are going to go!!!!!! Remember, You are Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ever tried? Ever failed? No Matter. Try Again. Fail Again. FAIL BETTER!!!! C'est la vie mon cherie
- Jan 6 by ApriscillaI can certainly attest to APEA question bank online because the tutor mode allows you to solidify your studying by showing you the rationale right then and there. And you can also study the areas that you are weak in. You don't get that from the audio CDs or the review books. And besides, the online review is good practice for the real exam.
- Jan 30 by melanie4063If anyone has the Hollier CDs and would like to sale them, or trade them for the Fitzgerald CDs message me. Thanks
- Feb 2 by bamaRN08I took the ANCC exam on the 16th of January and passed the first time, its not too bad. I went to a Barkley review and felt very prepared for the exam after following all his tips.
- Feb 11 by bamaRN08Study the barkley book, it was very helpful
- Feb 12 by NiqueNP GradAny suggestions on how to study for the health care delivery, therapeutic comm and research questions. I took the acute care ancc exam and scored low in these areas. I took the Barkely review as well.