Is grad school really this hard to get into? - Page 6Register Today!
- Aug 13, '12 by myelinyeah, I think the concern about the DNP is a funny thing. My school (UCSF) hasn't adopted it yet, either.
- Aug 18, '12 by juan de la cruzQuote from myelinBit off topic but the DNP plan was voted down by the faculty over a year ago but it sounds like it is being revisited. There is an informational session about it and medical center NP's are invited to participate as stakeholders.yeah, I think the concern about the DNP is a funny thing. My school (UCSF) hasn't adopted it yet, either.
- Aug 18, '12 by mtsteelhorseDixiecup, I tried to PM you but your box is full. I'd love to ask you a few questions if you don't mind...thank you!
- Aug 23, '12 by playboyesquiereMy friend just completed UC's program and passed hsi boards. He highly recommends their program. Good luck! He did it working full time hours also.
Quote from itsnowbegunThank you illcleff!
MskateeRN I must say you have strong determination and great experience under your belt! Now that's modivation for
Me and others. apparently your Recommenders feel that you are a great nurse and will do great in being a NP. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Those schools or that perfect job just wasn't ready for you yet! Please keep us updated! Best of luck!
- Sep 8, '12 by kbronzequeeni just got accepted into univ of cincinnati fnp program and start in the spring 2013. looking forward to being in class with you
- Sep 8, '12 by kbronzequeeni start in the spring also. My name is Kim. Looking forward to being in class with you
- Sep 9, '12 by myelinQuote from juan de la cruzcrap, somehow I missed this. How did the session go? Did you attend?Bit off topic but the DNP plan was voted down by the faculty over a year ago but it sounds like it is being revisited. There is an informational session about it and medical center NP's are invited to participate as stakeholders.
- Nov 5, '12 by Errn1986My name is Amber. I also was accepted into the FNP program at the University of Cincinnati. We should keep in touch. Excited to start class with you in Jan 2013!
- Nov 14, '12 by itsnowbegunJust curious to know it anyone in this thread get accepted! Don't give up!
I pm you Amber.
- Nov 14, '12 by MSTXnurseHas any University of Cincinnati NP students done welcome call?. I received an email saying it will be this week. I am a little nervous and excited counting down. Does anyone have book list ? I understand admission advisor will give list out soon. I know that some of us will be ANP and others FNP but I believe we will take some of same courses.Last edit by MSTXnurse on Nov 14, '12 : Reason: missing words