Core coursesRegister Today!
- by mtsteelhorse Dec 31, '12Does anyone know where you can take adv patho and/or adv pharm as a non-degree seeking student? Iwill start NP school next fall but I would like to get those out of the way and transfer them. Liberty Univ used to but they stopped. Any ideas? It would only work if they're on qtrs or rolling admission. Thank you!
- You can take those courses at university of Massachusetts online.
- Quote from lissafun24Thank you for this information. Unfortunately they don't offer Adv Pharm and Adv Path. They do have a health assessment course but I have to take at the university I'm going to attend.You can take those courses at university of Massachusetts online.
- I just took those classes this past summer!
- Hmmm...I didn't see them offered. Maybe they're just offered at certain times. How tough were they and how long is their term? Do they have procotored exams? Discussion boards? Thanks again. I'm running out of options. Did you transfer them elsewhere?
- Never mind...got it! They have a separate online "campus" site. Thanks a bunch, lissafun24!
- No problem
- So how were the courses???