Anyone applying or waiting to hear from University of Penn?Register Today!
- by NJprisonrn Feb 8, '12Hi everyone,
I just got the email that my application is in review for U Penn's Fall FNP program. I know it's competitive, but I figure my application is as good as anyone else's. I have a few other schools in mind for this or next year, but this is my top choice school so I gave it all my attention. Is anyone else waiting with me?
- Feb 8, '12 by myelinI've been accepted... but to the accelerated BSN/MSN (starts this summer). Good luck!
- Feb 8, '12 by NJprisonrnGreat job! That's awesome news. Hopefully I'll hear something similar in 4-6 weeks.
- Feb 21, '12 by hrodgersI have submitted my application for the ACNP program, hopefully will start in the summer! I am so anxious to get back in to school and when I attended Penn's MSN Open House a few months ago I got even more excited! It looks like such an awesome program with a very supportive group of staff. I believe the FNP works similar to the ACNP - rolling admissions every semester? It is my assumption that they have plenty enough space to educate almost everyone who qualifies and makes the commitment to pay for their school. It is gonna be pricey though...not excited about student loans in my future But worth every penny I'm sure in the end!
- Feb 21, '12 by NJprisonrnI agree, Hollyw22, those loans will be a doozy. I'm visualizing scholarships and loan repayment! I'll probably hit the next open house in March since I missed the last one. I know that we're going to get a great education and prep for real world NP positions. The FNP program only has so many spots due to its popularity and limited number of clinical sites, but that may not be the case with acute care. So I'm crossing my fingers. I'm hope we both get in. Yay! Soon we shall begin.