Anyone accepted to MUSC DNP Program for Fall 2011? - Page 3Register Today!
- May 25, '11 by moya696I don't think there is any clinical differentiation b/w what a DNP FNP can do and the MSN FNP. I know when I applied to UAB for the MSN FNP, it was going to take 3 years...in that same amount of time, I can get my DNP FNP at MUSC.
- May 25, '11 by Heidi the nurseI noticed that Plus it seems the MSN programs are enrolling for a year or more out. I have missed MUSC's deadline and it looks like they enroll once a year. I really want to start asap, but still need to get that stats class out of the way.
- May 26, '11 by anurse1993Idont think there is much differance in regards to scope of practice...yet. I also wanted to get the terminal degree.I think the DNP is going to be the new norm in a few years and I wanted to complete it before it was a requirement.
- May 26, '11 by anurse1993Sorry! Just saw the question was already answered... this site doesn't come through correctly on my phone! Haha
- Jun 19, '11 by OBluv19Hey Anurse1993! There are some of us who have been exchanging emails and perhaps meeting at orientation. Do you have a email address so that I may contact you? Mine is linz19RN@yahoo.com Hope to talk with you soon! Where are you staying for Orientation?
- Oct 4, '11 by Butterflynurse68Hi everyone! Congratulations on getting accepted... I am currently looking into the BSN-DNP program for 2012 in MUSC. I wanted to know more or less what GPA's y'all had? I know the requirement is a 3.0 on 4.0 scale but is it really competitive?
- Oct 17, '11 by Kiky87Anyone who was accepted to MUSC's FNP program want to share their GPA? (can PM me) I want to see where I fall.
- Apr 29, '12 by WKShadowRNThis is a perfect thread. I am very inclined to MUSC DPN for 2013. I may rely on y'all for guidance.
- May 3, '12 by Vrn04Quote from OBluv19Do you happen to know how many people who have been selected as an alternate got into your program ?Hey Guys!! Just wondering if anyone out there is attending MUSC DNP program for Fall 2011? I just found out today that I got in!! I'm in the FNP specialty. If anyone is going and would like to get acquainted, please reply to my post and we can exchange email addresses. If anyone is currently enrolled, where do students from out of state stay for orientation and required visits? Thanks!
- May 3, '12 by Vrn04Congrats ! Do you happen to know how many alternates got accepted?