PINE RIDGERegister Today!
- by pat8585 Nov 5, '09what is working on the Pine Ridge Indian reservation like?
- Feb 22, '11 by doitallnurseI am not sure what it is like to work in Pine Ridge. I do know that unless you yourself are Native American, it is hard to get hired on.
- Apr 26, '11 by 79TangoYou can work there as a contractor.. They have RNs and NPs contractors working along side the Govt RNs.
- Apr 27, '11 by doitallnurseHow do you get hired on as a contractor? I would be very interested in this. Is there a certain company you go through?
- Apr 27, '11 by 79TangoThat is a good question. Any company with a Federal Contract# can bid on a job there. I know they use several different companies and currently have ER RNs working contract. Have you posted your resume online? Im not sure we are allowed to post the names of companies here.
- Apr 27, '11 by doitallnurseNo I have not posted my resume online. I am currently working at a facility near the Pine Ridge Reservation. About 3 years ago I applied and called and called, but never got any response, so I quit trying. I sent you an email with my email info, if you wanted to send the name of companies that way.