SC State Univeristy Nursing ProgramRegister Today!
This is a discussion on SC State Univeristy Nursing Program in South Carolina State Nursing Programs, part of South Carolina Nursing ... I wanted to know more info about the nursing program @ SC state University and when you go to the...by BestSweetGal Dec 3, '10I wanted to know more info about the nursing program @ SC state University and when you go to the site it just list the degrees programs that they have and doesn't go into detail about the nursing program itself. Is there another site or link I can access to read more about the program? Thanx!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=519443©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,198 Views
- Dec 5, '10 by MRB_2010For additional information about the program, contact ***** Do you currently attend SC state? What year are you?Last edit by Medic2RN on Apr 11, '12 : Reason: TOS - using school personnel's names
- Apr 10, '12 by lola2008hey i have been trying to get in contact with this school to find out when the nursing application deadline is. for some reason everytime i call admissions they don't know and they redirect me to****** but she never answers or returns any of my messages or emails. if please, can someone just let me know when the deadline is!!!!!
Last edit by Medic2RN on Apr 11, '12 : Reason: TOS - using school personnel's names
- Apr 11, '12 by Medic2RN****Friendly Reminder****
Please do not use the names of school personnel. This is a violation to the Terms of Service.
The previous use of names in posts have been edited in order to comply.
- May 8, '12 by rnstudentcharlestonFYI - you may want to look at the NCLEX pass rates for each of the programs in SC...SC state only passed about 20% last year of those who took the test!!
- Sep 9, '12 by Genara2003so I guess this program isnt going to continue anymore according to some article I read, if anyone who attend sc state or knows about the program can you please confirm this so I can continue on applying to different schools
- Sep 11, '12 by LPNwannabe123Any extra tutorials out there to learn Dimensional Math?
- Sep 13, '12 by MissRNBlue803I have seen SCSU in the news about thier nursing program wasn't going to let the seniors graduate because they didn't have the proper classes but they went back and decided to let them graduate anyways but they r always losing thier accredition...find another school