MUSC ABSN Fall 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on MUSC ABSN Fall 2013 in South Carolina State Nursing Programs, part of South Carolina Nursing ... I recently applied for priority admission to the Fall 2013 Accelerated Nursing Program at MUSC. I...by shakes320 Dec 2, '12I recently applied for priority admission to the Fall 2013 Accelerated Nursing Program at MUSC. I started this thread to makej contact with anyone else that may have applied priority or is planning on applying regular admission for Fall 2013. Anyone out there?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=800420©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 13,924 Views
- Dec 4, '12 by cclair01I am applying for general admission for the MUSC Acc BSN program this month. That's awesome that you could apply for Priority! What does the application process consist of?
- Dec 8, '12 by shakes320You need to fill out the online application, turn in all transcripts from previous schools, plus a very short (100 word) essay and 3 letters of reference. I missed priority admission last time because of a missing transcript from 14 years ago , so make sure you send them all. You can download all the necessary forms from MUSC's website. Good luck!! Keep me updated.
- Dec 8, '12 by pura-vidaDoes anyone know if we have to send transcripts of college courses taken in high school? That's been confusing for me during all of my application processes. Thanks!
- Dec 9, '12 by shakes320I imagine if you received college credit, you should send it in...better safe than sorry. On a bright note, I received my acceptance letter yesterday in the mail Super stoked!! Anyone have information about safe housing areas or any nuggets of information from locals? Im relocating from New Hampshire; just looking for any advice to make the move easier. Thanks!!
- Jan 8 by Belle83Congrats!!!!!! I applied for regular admission, so hopefully I will be posting about my acceptance next month. I was too afraid to apply for priority. Was unsure as to whether my grades were good enough.
- Jan 21 by amys1029I also applied for regular admission for fall 2013. I'm alittle nervous and don't know my chances of getting accepted. My cumulative GPA is a 2.96, pre-reqs are 3.7, and science pre-reqs are 3.7. I have a year and half of CCMA experiance at a Family Med Practice and have my CCMA Certification. I am however out of state, which I'm worried could hurt my chances of getting accepted. Can anyone else give me their statistics or let me know if they have gotten accepted with similar GPA averages???
- Jan 22 by Belle83@ Amys1029.....My GPA is a 3.6, my pre-reqs is about the same as yours, a 3.7. I've spent the past seven years in the classroom as a math and science teacher. I served in the HealthCorps (AmeriCorps) for two years as a radiologist assistant and completed numerous community health service projects while serving. I looked at past blogs of students who have already gotten into the program and their stats got me feeling very nervous. And, don't let the out-of-state status worry you. The first person who is on this blog is an out-of-state student, so that should give you much hope.
- Jan 22 by amys1029@Belle83- It's actually my cum GPA & out of state that have me nervous. I can't seem to find much information from past ppl that have been accepted. Do you know how many students they are accepting in the fall?