Anyone know of any Evening/weekend nursing Programs in or around Myrtle Beach, Sc?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Anyone know of any Evening/weekend nursing Programs in or around Myrtle Beach, Sc? in South Carolina State Nursing Programs, part of South Carolina Nursing ... Hello, I am looking to relocate to Myrtle Beach, SC... I have finished my prereqs and looking...by hallberry Aug 3, '11Hello,
I am looking to relocate to Myrtle Beach, SC... I have finished my prereqs and looking to start a nursing program. (LPN or RN, prefer RN though) Only thing is wondering if anyone knows of a evening/weekend nursing programs. I know a lot of schools allow you to take prereqs at night, but I am looking for the actual program. Thank you!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=600185©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,163 Views
- Aug 3, '11 by mzrainydayzNo, there isn't a eve weekend. Horry Georgetown Tech only has weekday nursing programs. Sorry.
- Aug 4, '11 by hallberrythanks for the quick response mzrainydayz... I did some research online and i didn't see many options as far as schools. do you know of any other schools that do have an evening program, like within an hour of Myrtle?
- Aug 4, '11 by hallberryoh i meant to ask you as well... does HGT have a waiting list?
- Aug 4, '11 by mzrainydayzYes, a long one!!!!!!!!!, I applied and got a acceptance letter for August 2013. I just finished my college algebra at HGTC but I will be applying to Florence Darlington Tech for the Jan 2012 class. FDTC doesn't have a waiting list ( guess I'll see when I turn my app in)
- Dec 31, '12 by kstrickland39Quote from hallberryNo they are based on a points system if you get the points it doesn't matter the most points are 15 I got 14 out of 15 and went straight in I didn't wait at all if you don't get a lot of points you don't get inoh i meant to ask you as well... does HGT have a waiting list?