Any 2013 Aiken Tech nursing hopefuls?? - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 5, '12 by ecribbSupposing only 24 is accepted into the LPN program. So I'm sure they'll probably be 3 groups of 8. Congrats!
- Nov 6, '12 by ShelleRN2014I got my letter this weekend too, with 34 points. so exciting. ready to start!
- Nov 13, '12 by pearl77Oh yeah, I am.
I registered for that background check and drug test. The background test is completed, but I did not hear anything regarding the drug test. Have you?
- Nov 18, '12 by geraldcarmackHi everyone. Just a friendly note saying I'm in! Aiken Tech Nursing classes starting Spring 2013....
- Dec 22, '12 by geraldcarmackMessage to Pearl77:
1.The allnurses system does not allow me to private message yet because I have not made enough posts.
2. My nursing classes for the spring semester have not populated to bb.atc.edu yet.
3. Have you tried to access your atitesting.com account? You should have access information in your blue orientation folder. If you can activate your atitesting.com account you should be able to access some of the nursing modules. That is the best way I have found to get ahead.
Have you bought all of your books yet?
I hope you get this message,
- Dec 22, '12 by pearl77Thank you Gerald. I just sent an email directly to your atc address.