Aiken Tech Students Apply for 2012 Fall Admissions - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 25, '12 by sigshaneCalled again this morning and was told they would be sent out after July 4th.
- Jun 25, '12 by we4reedersHas anyone heard what the cut off is for the points?
- Jul 6, '12 by tmnorton88Quote from we4reedersMy acceptance letter arrived today so be looking for them.Are there any other Aiken Tech students getting ready to apply for the Fall 2012 addmissions?
- Jul 6, '12 by sigshaneGot mine today, yeah!!! Got in and so did my friend. So excited and nervous at the same time
- Jul 7, '12 by we4reedersI got mine today!!! Look forward to meeting all of you at orientation. I looked through my packet several times. I am a little confused about getting the drug test taken care of. Do I get one on my own. I didn't see that covered in the paper work
- Jul 7, '12 by pearl77Unfortunately, I did not get accepted. I will apply again for Spring 2013 admission. Could you let me know how many points you all had? I am pretty curious about that. Good luck to all to you who got accepted.
- Jul 8, '12 by jellsHi, I am applying for the Spring 2013 entry and I would love to know how many points you all had that got in? Congrats to all who got in.
- Jul 8, '12 by sigshaneI had 40 points, and my friend who also got in had 35; so I am guessing the range is pretty large.
As for the drug testing, I just registered online and will just wait to hear from the or I might just call the school in the morning. Looking forward to meeting those of you who got in, in person; and good luck to those who did not make it.
Oh yeah, my name is Romy Andrews by the way.
- Jul 8, '12 by pearl77Thank you Romy for letting me know. When is the orientation? I am just wondering, because I have a trip scheduled and wonder if it would have been right at that time. Also, how much time do you have to complete the medicals? Do they ask for many things to be done besides the drug test?
- Jul 14, '12 by goodeie2shoesHello ladies!
I just found this site and I am very excited to also find some future classmates on here! Yes, that means I was accepted for this fall!! (<--That happy dance was followed by lots of eeeeekkks and squeals!)
I look forward to meeting those of you who were accepted during orientation! Oh, just in case you haven’t checked your email today, we received information about the optional orientation. I may or may not have met some of you during my time at ATC...My name is Jennifer Goode...if any of you have met me you probably will remember it I have beautiful rainbow colored hair...well, sometimes it’s rainbow, sometimes it’s green, sometimes blue, sometimes purple...you get the point! Which brings me to a question...does anyone know about the dress code for the nursing students? I know I probably will be wearing wigs or dying my hair a “normal” color but I was just curious...
I noticed several of you wanted to know how many points those of us who got in had...I'm taking Micro right now, and I only took the TEAS once (I was planning on retaking them if I'd not gotten in) so I didn't have all 47 points possible...I had only 35, but I also have a 4.0. I was pleasantly surprised to be accepted because I'd heard (from my advisor) that I needed 40+ points to be considered. I was not even going to apply for the fall but my husband pointed out that the worst thing they could say was no and I’d just try again for the spring!! For those of you trying out for next semester, I just suggest aiming at anything above 35 with the highest GPA possible...most people I know that were below that did not get in...
Pearl, we have to have all our immunizations up to date, have a background and drug test done (and pay $125 for them to be done-ouch!) and attend a mandatory orientation...that’s it—so far! Oh, and we did have to submit a form that either accepted or declined the position within the program...
Toodles for now!