Working in SC w/o SC address..?Register Today!
- by PoetOfMyHeart Oct 4, '10Hi everyone!
I am moving next month to the Aiken/Augusta, GA area and am wondering if anyone has knowledge of the regulations for working in SC while living in GA? I am hoping to be able to do so, but I don't know how big of a hassle I will have on my hands. Can I get endorsed in SC without a SC address? If anyone has info on this matter please share!
- Oct 10, '10 by jrkingRNI'm sure you will be able to. Are you a nurse? I have my NY license and have NEVER lived there.
- Oct 10, '10 by caliotter3Maintain your SC nursing license and you should have no problem.
- Oct 11, '10 by P_RNMy Niece lives in Aiken County but works in Augusta. She keeps only a GA license.
- Oct 18, '10 by PoetOfMyHeartVery helpful...thanks everyone!
Btw, yes, I am a nurse. We have found a home in North Augusta which is actually in SC so it's a non-issue now. lol
I have another question, but I don't want to create a whole other thread. Has anybody gotten endorsed via the walk-in route? The endorsement packet states you can do that instead of mailing the documents in. I'm wondering if the wait is anything like the lines at the DMV is all.
~Sara~Last edit by PoetOfMyHeart on Oct 18, '10