Maricopa CEP Fall 2018

U.S.A. Arizona

Published

Hi,

I did not see a forum for us that have applied this round of CEP for Fall 2018, so I figured I would start one.

I applied for GCC weekend and Ottawa with 19 points (I believe).

I did!! CGCC/NAU Fall 2018! :-)))

Hi everyone!

I received my acceptance letter from my Maricopa email from Chandler-Gilbert CC for ASU/CGCC CEP for FALL 2018 on March 3. I sent in my acceptance contract and I received verification my contract was received by a CGCC representative. I continued to receive emails/calls from ASU admission staff after applying and received background check info from the community college. Then on March 22 the CEP rejection letters were sent out from the Maricopa Nursing district email and I received this email as well. Confused and furious I emailed the previous CGCC employee that my original acceptance letter into the program and she verified that I an enrolled and place into the CEP program starting FALL 2018 with Chandler-Gilbert. She said is must have been a mistake on the districts end and not to worry because I was officially placed in the program.

Has anyone else run into this same situation? and is there anyone on here attending CGCC for FALL 2018?

CGCC/ASU- Fall 2018- 18points

AWESOME! can't wait to meet you! 😀 Congratulations to you as well!

Same here!!! :-)))

AWESOME! can't wait to meet you! í ½í¸€ Congratulations to you as well!

I received my welcome email from GWCC last week! Tons of INFO!!! Im so excited!!! Also had my orientation with Ottawa last week :)

That's awesome!! Yay! I haven't received mine from CGCC yet so I am hoping I get it this week! :-)) I had my NAU orientation the other week! Super exciting! :-)))

I received my welcome email from GWCC last week! Tons of INFO!!! Im so excited!!! Also had my orientation with Ottawa last week :)
I was accepted to GWCC evenings/OU !!! Received my email overnight I guess. I woke up at 4am, randomly checked my email and seen it!!

Hi,

I am applying for fall semester 2019, summer UIU start and I was wondering if you could tell me what you think about the gwcc evenings program. What is your schedule like? Are the instructors good? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Paula

At least for block one, the schedule mostly ranges from 2-3 nights per week (5/5:30 to 9/9:30), then Saturday lab all day 8-4:30. Near the end of the semester when clinicals start, the lab day goes away and clinicals are either on Saturdays or Sundays, with a couple Thursday simulation option days. The instructors are fair and to the point. They care, but also expect only the best from their students. (It's nursing school, so it isn't easy!!) Feel free to message me on here or send me an email missy439 at hotmail and I am happy to send a copy of the schedule to give you an idea or to go into further detail. Good luck!!

+ Add a Comment