MGH IHP ABSN Summer 2018

U.S.A. Massachusetts

Published

Hi, Please who is applying to MGH IHP for summer 2018? They keep extending the deadline from Nov 1st to Dec 1st and now Dec 15th. Does any one know if the the date we hear from them will also change?

I want to say we needed to put a deposit in by the beginning of March, but I'm sure there are some students that will end up choosing a different/cheaper school even after paying their deposit.

Has anyone heard back that is on the waitlist?

Nope ):

Just received an email stating that due to the semester starting, my name has been removed from the wait-list and to reapply for next semester.

Hi EgherGrits,

I just wanted to thank you very much for posting your undergraduate GPA!! I cannot explain how happy I am to see someone who has gotten in with an undergrad GPA similar to mine. I got my undergrad in 2015 in Biology with a concentration in medical studies so I have the majority of the prereqs. I am currently applying for MGH's Spring 2019 program and I have been feeling really down due to my undergrad GPA. I also have 2 years of experience in a respected clinical setting and I am hoping that, along with my strong recommendations (4 in total) will get me accepted!! I am also retaking a couple of prepreq I took in my undergrad to raise my prereq GPA. Do you know anyone who has gotten in with low GPA's?

thank you again!!

+ Add a Comment