Charity School of Nursing Fall 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hi, all... So I am applying in January 2018 for the fall 18` semester. I wanted to start a thread to not only have a place where can all ask questions and share info but to hopefully make some friends to start the program with. I know several girls and guys who have completed the program and having a good relationship with your peers is a must.

"If you visualize it, if you are dreaming of it, it is already on its way!"

Abraham Hicks

Hi everyone! Congrats to all of you that got in!! If you don't mind me asking- those of you that were accepted did you already have your A&P 2 completed before applying? I heard that you have to have it finished before applying...

Thank you! I did. But their application process says that you are able to take it during your first semester. And the paperwork we got says it needs to be completed before you can register for Nursing II.

I called and they said to email Koren so I did that, waiting to hear something back... I had all my pre-reqs done before applying including A&P 2

Let us know what Koren says!

Let us know what Koren says!

She said I'll find out my advisor at the info session (I plan on going Monday) and that I won't be able to schedule any classes that day. Pretty sure CSN is on a different registration schedule.

I got in, y'all!

A&P II has to be completed before you can begin Level II (second semester of nursing school).

Hello. Is the deadline for fall 2018 has past or yu can still apply?

Hello. Is the deadline for fall 2018 has past or yu can still apply?

The deadline to apply was January 31st. You can still apply for Spring 2019 though.

Hey all, congratulations to everyone that was accepted this year.

Anyone doing the LPN-RN summer transition? Wondering how everyone did on the pharm test...and discuss parking.

There is a wait list for LSU medical center parking tag for summer.

Did you take both A&Ps before applying? I am looking to apply this July.

Did you take both A&Ps before applying? I am looking to apply this July.

I did

No, I had only taken 1. I took 2 while I applied.

Did you get in with a 60?

+ Add a Comment