NCLEX-RN Pearson Vue Trick?

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Hello Everyone!

Does Pearson vue trick work 100%?

I took exam today 7/25/17 at 8 AM, got out at 9:17 AM with 76 questions.

I felt like I failed. So, i tried to do trick.

Here is what I did so far with numerous ways.

1) I used a valid credit card that has sufficient fund with different expiration date and CVC number.

2) I used a valid credit card that has insufficient fund. i put all correct expiration date and CVC.

"The payment was declined. Reason: Invalid credit card number. Reenter number or use a different credit card.'

Does this mean I failed the exam?

I did this trick a right after exam, 2 hours, and 4 hours.. I have been keep doing it!

But, one of my friend who finished with 75 questions told me that trick did not work for her..

I am so panic right now Please help me..

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

I cannot wait till in two days.

I had 15-20 select all that apply

3 cardiac rhythm

2 correcting order of response

1 math problem.. so i was thinking math? maybe i am failing?

Last question was about constipation teaching....so does it that i fail? or too early to say that?

Thank you so much for your help!

The PVT "good pop up" is not always accurate. I took my NCLEX-RN on 7/24/17 and put in the accurate credit card info and it allowed me to attempt to register without any pop ups or as it's termed "good pop up". I was scared that I failed, 24 hours later I found out that I passed! So don't put your all into the "good pop up" thing, it's not always accurate!

You would only have gotten the good pop up AFTER

you submitted your card information. It "allows" everyone to try to register, the good pop-up is a message telling you that it will not accept the payment you just submitted because you currently have an open registration. Seeing as how you didn't finish submitting the payment, you didn't do the pvt.

For the record, I try to dissuade as many people as I can from doing the stupid game in the first place. Not only is it not always accurate even if you do it correctly, I have yet to see anyone relax once they've done it! People either do it dozens of times and that's a stupid waste of time or they get all worked up one way or the other and don't believe the results of the pvt anyway so why bother?

Did u pass?

Your only supposed to change expiration #

I tried 4 hours after i took mine, which also shut off at 75 questions. it didn't give the good pop up. I waited until the 48 hour mark, paid pearson vue and did indeed pass. they changed things up in july by adding extra questions so that might have something to do with the results.

I tried 4 hours after i took mine, which also shut off at 75 questions. it didn't give the good pop up. I waited until the 48 hour mark, paid pearson vue and did indeed pass. they changed things up in july by adding extra questions so that might have something to do with the results.

1. If you didn't get a good pop up then you didn't actually submit the payment, and you did not do the pvt.

2. Tthe additional questions that are now added have nothing whatsoever to do with the scoring of the test, registering for another exam, or the game of PVT.

I guess there is now more opportunity for more myth to be added, LOL.

PVT trick worked for me. I'm in California. We have no quick result and I've waited for almost a month to receive my letter in the mail.

If it takes your payment you failed. If it won't let you complete the registration you passed.

2018--Pearson Vue Trick WORKS!! login, sign up for test, when it gets to payment fill it out but enter a wrong CVV number and click submit. if you get "our records indicate that you recently schedule this exam, another registration cannot be made at this time," this is the good pop up!! If it says something that you entered the wrong credit card number please call credit card company or something technician, then you failed! However, I got a different pop up that said mine was on hold and then after a week, i got the good pop up. The "hold," is a 50/50 chance that it'll change to the good pop up or the bad pop up which will say "candidate has an open registration." If you do receive the "candidate has an open registration," but did not get the "hold" pop up first, it means that you checked your results too early. I live in california so depending on the day (holiday) and time, i would wait at least 4 hours before initally trying, then i would keep checking twice a day to see if the pop up changes to good or bad until i receive my official results in the mail or if its on BRN website. If you initially have the bad pop up, then you failed.

I tested this month and it kicked off at 82 questions. The next morning i tried to do the trick and i did not get any pop up and the site let me go all the way to submitting payment (i stopped there). Within an hour it was on my board of nursing site that i passed.

It also told me i entered an invalid credit card number at first. I reentered my number and it was going to let me pay to take it again.

The trick does not always work.

You didn't do the PV trick. You literally need to put in your "incorrect" credit card info (correct card number, but inco rrect exp date and Security code), press submit to like a review order page, and press submit one final time... then and only then would you have either seen the "our records indicate that you have recently schedules this exam" GOOD pop up... OR a "Credit card declined..." BAD pop up.

You didn't actually get to the final step to find out if the trick worked or not. BUT THATS OKAY! YOU PASSED! CONGRATS RN!

+ Add a Comment