Search Results

Search Results Type: Posts; User: aniemugundu

From Date
  1. Philippines BSN Grad, US resident now, No license and No work...what should i do?
    If you have a EAD (employment Authorization document) with u then u can apply for a SSN. You need it to work here in the US. Find a job other than nursing while u make the arrangements for NCLEX.
    Feb 27, '13
    Forum: International Nursing
  2. Rn re entry clinical dilemma
    Got the message. Thank you very much Yllomia you are a life saver. Thank you.
    Feb 23, '13
    Forum: Vermont Nursing
  3. Rn re entry clinical dilemma
    Hi Yllomia, I had talked to California BRN and they said i can't get an initial license here the only way is to endorse the license. So if I take the Vermont tech re entry course still I...
    Feb 22, '13
    Forum: Vermont Nursing
  4. RN Re_Entry course
    Hello, Anyone here completed the South Dakota State University RN refresher course? How was your experience and where did you do the clinical part? Please respond I appreciate your time. ...
    Feb 19, '13
    Forum: Vermont Nursing
  5. Planning to take NCLEX AGAIN on another state
    Hi YanNurse, I am in the same situation as you. My Vermont license is also in inactive stage and it seems like i have to go to Vermont to do the Re-entry program. I live in California and i...
    Feb 18, '13
    Forum: Retired Nurses / Inactive Nurses
  6. nclex transfer
    Thank you silverdragon Well, i do have a license in Vermont but its inactive. Inorder to activate and endorse it i have to take the re entry course. I live in california and...
    Feb 14, '13
    Forum: Nurse Registration
  7. nclex transfer
    Hi all Anyone here transfered their nclex results from Vermont to california? How long it will take and how did u do it? Appreciate your help.
    Feb 13, '13
    Forum: Nurse Registration
  8. Rn re entry clinical dilemma
    Thank you very much Yllomia appreciate it. I did some search about the situation and found an another option. I am thinking about applying for an initial license in California (license by...
    Feb 11, '13
    Forum: Vermont Nursing
  9. Rn re entry clinical dilemma
    Hi allI am a Vermont licensed rn. my license is in inactive stage and I would like to activate and endorse it to California. In order to activate I have to do a rn re entry program. I am thinking...
    Feb 8, '13
    Forum: Vermont Nursing