Search Results

Search Results Type: Posts; User: HelanaN

From Date
  1. Any RNs involved in community health education/promotion/prevention?
    Also, in areas such as Texas you need a CHW license or Promotoro/a license to be a community educator, but do not need to be an RN. In areas like California you need a high school diploma or...
    Apr 11, '11
    Forum: Patient Education

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors