Search Results

Search Results Type: Posts; User: DanielJohnson

From Date
  1. Expunging arrest (without conviction) in California
    Anyone know how to go about petitioning to seal and destroy my arrest record in California (Santa Clara County), or how to petition for factual innocence? I have an arrest without conviction...
    Feb 13, '13
    Forum: Nursing Licensure With A Criminal History