Wish me luck!!Register Today!
- by Morganalefey Feb 16Hi guys!
Yesterday, I interviewed for a school nurse position. The interview went great, IMO, anyway!
I currently work on a cardiac unit in a small hospital. I hadn't planned on leaving, but at my son's IAT meeting, my kids' principal asked me if I was looking for a job, told me about the available one, and then name dropped me to the principal looking for a nurse.
Anyway, I find out TUE either way.
Please send me good luck, vibes, juju and anything you've got! I hope to be joining you all soon, as a school nurse!
- Feb 16 by GodgirlI hope you get the job!! I have applied for a School Nurse position as well, but I haven't been called for an interview yet. Best of luck to you!!
- Feb 18 by Pink RabbitGood Luck! Good Juju sent your way!!
- Feb 18 by prnqdayI hope you get the job! Way better than working in bedside in my opinion. I loved working in school health. I still do it PRN.
- Feb 18 by cienurseBest of luck to you!! And let us know how everything turns out!
- Feb 18 by GenistaGood luck! Fingers crossed for you.
- Feb 18 by ktwlpnLUCK!
- Feb 18 by cherryames1949I congratulate you for jumping at an opportunity for a complete change. It is a good thing to challenge yourself. Good luck!🍀
- Feb 18 by tewdlesGood luck!