What do you all bring to a fire drill?Register Today!
- by Tina, RN Feb 10, '12I bring my emergency contact cards and a first aid kit.
Does anyone bring stock meds, or any meds for that matter?? I'm wondering if I should be grabbing everything out of the med cabinet before going outside??
- Feb 13, '12 by Flarei just bring a go bag with basic supplies and a stock supply epipen in it. The office staff brings a binder with names and numbers in it, and my meet spot is next to them.
- Feb 13, '12 by 100kidsI bring a go bag with the basics in it, my emergency contact notebook and 2 bins (1 has kids epi pens, other has diabetic supplies)
- Feb 13, '12 by Purple_ScrubsFor the drills I bring my first aid go-kit. In the event of an actual emergency I would grab the inhalers and glucose source for the diabetic student, they are just not stored in a manner that it is easy to grab and go for every little drill (I am working on organizing it better).
- Feb 29, '12 by schoolnursejenniego bag and emergency contact forms