Surrounded by VOMIT!!Register Today!
- by safarirn Mar 8, '10What's going around your school? We have lots of gastroenteritis in our district.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=460842©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 697 Views
- Mar 8, '10 by mustlovepoodlesNorovirus is very active this year. Sorry the Puke Fairy is visiting your school
- Mar 9, '10 by Purple_ScrubsIt has gone around my district too, but (crossing fingers), my school has not had much of it so far. At least, the kids have not. Strangely the stomach thing has made it's way around through the teachers and staff without hitting the kiddos quite so hard!
- Mar 9, '10 by Praiserhave seen several kids today for "vomitus" ! i have gone through a 1/2 box of gloves so far ! hope it leaves us and you soon
- Mar 9, '10 by chiefswifeNot alot of (witnessed) vomiting, but lots of stomach pain. The kids I'm seeing are not my usual group of frequent flyers, and they are almost double over with pain.
- Mar 9, '10 by mc3FYI - I asked a nurse from the health dept., and she said yes, you can get the norovirus IF you are very close to someone when they vomit. She suggested wearing a mask along with gloves.
Last week, I had the vomit fairy. This week, it's kind of weird. Low grade temp with headache that fairly quickly turns into 101-102 deg temp. Hits kids out of the blue.