Spring Break is OVER :(Register Today!
- by Supernrse01 Apr 9, '12My clinic has been FULL of kids not wanting to return to school after Spring Break. Just a day in the life
- Apr 10, '12 by SudsyI have a few frequent fliers and I've taken to telling the parents that their kid has an "extreme case of Monday-itis". I think it actually has helped some of the kids to hear that I see a lot more kids on Mondays than other days just b/c it "can be hard coming back to school".
- Apr 10, '12 by OnlybyHisgraceRNToday was super busy. Had 40 plus visits. Half of the complaints were things that occurred over spring break. -sigh- but love this job!
- Apr 10, '12 by mustlovepoodlesOh yeah....I see it every time we have more than 3 days off. Between the spring-break-itis and the pollen, the clinic is rockin and rollin. We've been back 2 days and I have had to call 911 TWICE! And sent another one to the ER with a probable concussion, which he sustained on Sunday!
*le sigh* Only 6 weeks and 3 days until school is out...
- Apr 16, '12 by 100kidsWe are just back from Spring Break this morning and I am ready for a busy day. mustlovepoodles I am so jealous you only have 6 weeks 3 days left. We dont end school until late in June so 10 more weeks to go here.
- Apr 16, '12 by Flareback today myself.... booo! hiss!!
Usual flood of pe excusal notes, and already one kid with a s/a from skipping breakfast. My estimate is at least half a dozen more will be here in the next hour for the same thing.
- Apr 16, '12 by Purple_ScrubsQuote from 100kidsI hear ya. We are on a "year round" schedule this year (which is really only 2 weeks later than the regular calendar) but that means I have 9 weeks left as of today. I literally have a countdown on my calendar and find myself staring longingly at June 15.We are just back from Spring Break this morning and I am ready for a busy day. mustlovepoodles I am so jealous you only have 6 weeks 3 days left. We dont end school until late in June so 10 more weeks to go here.