School nurse...and more! - Page 2Register Today!
- May 3, '12 by SchoolNurseTXstyleGotta love the teachers tht call you to their room for "emergency vomiting."
- Jul 2, '12 by Liddle NoodnikWow very well written, I can't quite catch my breath after all that! whew!
- Aug 15, '12 by LogCabinMomI am going for a 2nd interview for a school nurse job on Monday - I've wanted to be a school nurse since first starting school - I love the independence of the nursing office - what is the one thing I can say to really impress these people?
- Aug 17, '12 by FlareI think it's not so much what you say, but how you come off. Be confident, be upbeat and energetic and let your body language tell your interviewer "I will have this job under control"
- Apr 7 by jdonovan151I'm hoping to pursue find my next nursing job in a school... I'm a 43 year old male in the Boston area so I'm hoping some folks could reach out to me with some assistance on securing a position. Feel free to contact me directly.
- Apr 8 by FlareYour first step is to find out what the requirements are to be a school nurse in Mass. I thought we recently had a thread posted here on what state required what, but i wasn't able to find it with a real quick search... i'll dig a bit more later on. Most people wanting to break in to school nursing find it easiest if they begin subbing in a district that they will be offered a job once one comes available should they be fully qualified.
- Apr 8 by caretakerofkidsLove the article!!! Sounds like a very typical day for me!!!